1. Take your I.D card along: before leaving your home make sure you have picked your I.d card. If you keep your card in a holder check to see if it’s inside before stepping out.
I heard you can vote without it but to be on the safer side pick it.
2. Avoid Party Colours: before you leave your homes make sure you do not have anything relating to any party on you – party colors in your dress, party shirt anything that will link you to a party -kalypo should be avoided.
3. Do not be late: in fact voting is one area that Ghanaians are very punctual at let’s keep it up.
4. Do not engage in arguments at the polling center: After voting if you want to wait for the counting do so quietly, do not start/ engage in arguments especially about anything relating to the elections. Keep the peaceful environment for our safety.
5. Be Patient: As you head to the polls exercise patience, if anything goes on that you do not understand or agree go through the right channels to get your problems solved do not put matters in your own hands.
Don’t Stay Home Go and Vote